Smooth and medium-bodied with a sweet, mellow finish. Let the sun shine.
What Is Breakfast Tea?
English Breakfast is a black tea intended to go well with milk and sugar, in a style traditionally associated with a hearty full English breakfast. It is the most common style of tea in the United Kingdom. Bengal Breakfast is a sweeter, smoother version of the traditional English Breakfast.
Is there Caffeine?
Yes. Black tea contains about 50% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee.
Tumble boiling water over the pyramid teabag or loose leaf tea. Steep 2 to 3 minutes. Enjoy. Repeat.
Theaflavins in black tea are powerful antioxidants that are similar in effect to catechins found in green tea.
Created for convenience and packaged in sustainable style, our eco-canisters feature:
• 16 corn silk pyramid teabags, each filled with 2 grams of whole leaf tea
• Pyramid teabags allow extra space for leaves to infuse, bringing more flavor into each cup
• Each whole leaf pyramid bag can be brewed 2 or 3 times
• 100% organic tea, direct from our single garden in Bangladesh
• Environmentally responsible packaging, made from compostable materials
Posted by Marianne from New York on 4-9-2012
Teatulia Bengal Breakfast Tea is delicious, refreshing and the best breakfast tea I have ever had and I have tried many. It is a great tea to start the day with, and as a afternoon tea on a cold winter day. Absolutely love it!