Medium-bodied with earthy and grassy notes. A light finish with a refreshing cooling quality.
What Is Green Tea?
Green tea hails from the two leaves and a bud of the Camellia sinensis plant that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. The leaves are typically steamed or pan-fried.
Is there Caffeine?
Yes, about 2/3 less than coffee
Tumble water, just off the boil over the pyramid tea bag or loose leaf tea. Steep 2 to 3 minutes. Enjoy. Repeat.
Recent studies suggest that green tea contains powerful antioxidants. Green tea is made from unfermented leaves and reportedly contains the highest concentration of powerful antioxidants called polyphenols. Antioxidants are substances that scavenge free radicals. Free radicals occur naturally in the body, but environmental toxins (including ultraviolet rays from the sun, radiation, cigarette smoke, and air pollution) also give rise to these damaging particles.
The perfect size for gifts, samples or taking your tea on the go, our adorable mini-canisters feature:
• 6 corn silk pyramid teabags, each filled with 2 grams of whole leaf green tea
• Pyramid teabags allow extra space for leaves to infuse, bringing more flavor into each cup
• Each whole leaf pyramid bag can be brewed 2 or 3 times
• 100% organic tea, direct from our single garden in Bangladesh
• Environmentally responsible packaging, made from compostable materials
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!