THE BUZZ IS TRUE.
Teatulia® Energy Teas amp you up.
STEP ASIDE, COFFEE.
Teatulia now brings Energy Black, Energy Green, and Energy Red. All three wake the mind and stimulate the body—perfect for starting the day or revving a workout.
We begin with our award-winning tea leaves. Then we infuse with Eleuthero Root, a centuries-old energizing botanical also known as “Siberian Ginseng”.
ELEUTHERO: THE REAL ALTERNATIVE TO SUGAR AND CAFFEINE.
As an adaptogenic, Eleuthero Root reduces stress. By assisting your body with finding nutrients to regain balance, it helps you optimize. Where sugar and caffeine bring a rush, Teatulia Energy boosts performance. No crash, just a truer buzz followed by a quicker recovery.
The synergy of Eleuthero and organic tea leaves delivers.
CHOOSE YOUR BUZZ. HOT OR COLD, THESE THREE BRING IT:
Fire up with Energy Black: Sweet. Spicy. Invigorating.
Spark your day with Energy Green: Tropically refreshing. Eye-opening.
Go all out with Energy Red: Tart, yet sweet. Intense.
Get it in your mouth. Sip for yourself and see.
ENERGY TEA… IS IT BREWED DIFFERENTLY?
Teatulia Energy is brewed like all of our teas—boiling water is the ticket. Whether you desire iced tea or hot, it begins with pouring hot water over either 1 teabag (for hot tea) or 2 teabags (for iced tea). Let it steep for three or four minutes. Cold drinkers then let their tea cool before pouring over ice.
We’re thinking of the environment, too. The 30 tea bags—a 30-day supply of natural energy—come in sustainable packaging.
BREW IT RIGHT
For hot tea:
- Pour 6 oz. of boiling water over 1 tea bag.
- Steep 3 minutes.
- Sip, enjoy and be energized!
For iced tea:
- Pour 6 oz. of boiling water over 2 tea bags.
- Steep 3 minutes.
- Pour over a glass full of ice then sip, enjoy and be energized!
Easy cold brew:
- Drop. Throw tea bag(s) in your water bottle. We recommend 1 tea bag per 8oz of water, or steep to taste
- Go. Start drinking immediately or let brew for a few minutes to get the full flavor.
ENERGY TEA IS CAFFEINATED... A BIT.
Our teas are invigorating, yes. But bursting with caffeine? No.
• Energy Black has 72% less caffeine than a cup of coffee
• Energy Green has 62% less caffeine than a cup of coffee
• Energy Red is naturally caffeine free