White Tea Punch
This refreshing and sophisticated sip is great for parties. The recipe was created by mixologist Anika Zappe for Linger, a boutique eatery in Denver, Colorado, known for its craft cocktails and creative dining menu. Teatulia® White Tea is sweet and delicate with notes of peach, so it pairs beautifully with the fruit and floral infused spirits suggested here.
Makes about 8 servings
- 2 pyramid tea bags Teatulia White Tea
- 8 oz. water, just off the boil
- 6 oz. lemon juice
- 4 oz. simple syrup
- 4 oz. Leopold Bros. peach liqueur
- 6 oz. St-Germain liqueur
- 8 oz. Boca Loca Cachaça
- 12 oz. Cava (or another dry sparkling wine)
- 5 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Slices of orange, lemon, and or lime for garnish.
Steep the tea bags in the just boiled water for 3 minutes. Discard the tea bags and let the brewed tea cool to room temperature (or set in the refrigerator to chill). Combine tea with remaining ingredients in a punch bowl with a large ice block or in a pitcher with ice cubes. Add citrus slices and serve in punch glasses or highball glasses, being sure to get citrus slices in each glass.